Pictures
Life has been good to us in 2006! I wanted to share some of the great times our family has enjoyed.
![]() | Cool Slideshows |
Welcome to our family blog. With many of our friends and family spread all over the world, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on our wonderful life in California.
Life has been good to us in 2006! I wanted to share some of the great times our family has enjoyed.
![]() | Cool Slideshows |
Posted by
Phil & Chanta
at
10:32 AM
5 comments:
Your family is wonderful!! Love all the pics.. My kids are enjoying this!!
IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!! WE ARE SO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG!!!Mia is so adorbale and grown up, she looks like Phillip to me, he is such a cutie too! It will be fun to check in on you guys here and there!!!
Phil (I assume you did this Blog?), you never cease to amaze me! What a great idea. Keep the updates coming. Krista, Riley & I here in Denver will visit the Blog often to see what you guys have been up to. We hope to see you soon.
YEAHHH!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog! Love the pictures!Your offspring are too stinkin' cute!Yeah for Asian kids! We love you guys!!! and, you're right - Chanta is the most beautiful woman - ever! Love ya!
Hi guys!
Wow!!! what a beautiful family! Cali looks good on you. We all look so "pasty" here in Denver. Love ya'll and miss you much.
Post a Comment