Wednesday, December 6, 2006

My Best Friend's Son

One of my best friends from college e-mailed me today that he is now a dad. His son was born today in Mexico City weighing 7lbs 7 oz. and 20.5 inches long. His wife Dania is doing great. Josh and I have know each other since we were freshman in college. He was my roomate when I met Chanta, and his claim to fame is that he told me that I would marry Chanta by the end of the year (I thought he was crazy, but I married Chanta by August.) I'm so proud of Josh and Dania. They just moved to Mexico City to become missionaries and they are going to do a wonderful job as parents and missionaries! I can't wait till Chanta and I visit little David Michael Harder.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! I'm so excited you guys started a blog! Your family is beautiful and the kids are so big. We'll be home for Christmas so hopefully we'll get to see you guys.

Amy said...

You better get me your stuff for your header soon, or your going to be moved to the back of the line buddy!

Amy said...

yeah, I am so not posting your comment because that was rude!!! Anyway...if I get time during the kids nap I'll get on ichat and help you figure it out.