Sunday, December 10, 2006

Learning to Share!

Chanta and I want the kids to learn to share with others. Well, our daughter has put this in to practice by giving her daddy the stomach flu that she had for a few days! She was throwing up on Thurs. and Fri., so she stayed home from school. She's now feeling better BUT she has now shared her throwing up with me!!! It's not a bad thing for me, because I figure whenever anyone is sick in our family they get more cuddle time with mom. So sign me up! "Chanta, I'm feeling sick, will you come and cuddle with me." Anyway, our princess is feeling better and asked if I would put a picture of her on the ".com page." By the way, maybe my throwing up is due to the way the Broncos played today.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

She is so adorable! I have always loved this little girl!!!

Sorry your not feeling well!!

Jim says: The Seahawks didn't do any better!!!

Danielle said...

What a thoughful daughter!! hehe.. Sorry Phil that you have the bug now..

Amy said...

Your wife is so hot in that picture of you two!! How in the world did you end up with her?? Just kidding...you are a blessed man! :)