Christmas Lights
Chanta, Auntie Ro, and the kids went out to tour the Christmas lights around town this past Friday. They had a great time seeing all the creativity of the lights. By the way, who has the time to decorate their house like this? I think it's OCD. I'm just joking! The kids had a wonderful time and the homes looked great. Anyway, we're all looking forward to another great Christmas as a family!
![]() | Cool Slideshows |


5 comments:
Babe,
You're awesome! I love this blog....
How fun!!! I can't wait to go look at Christmas lights!
Where did you go to look??? We really want to take the kids.
time for a new post!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!!and your new year is off to a great start!! I am ready for a new year mysef!!!
I hope you know I was kidding last night....I am a pretty crazy pregnant woman though, aren't I???
Post a Comment