Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where's My Tooth!!!


Yesterday the kids and I were hanging out at the house when all of sudden I heard this excited screaming coming from our daughter. She started yelling that she lost her first tooth and we needed to find it in her dinner!! Thankfully it was sitting on her plate but she began to run, skip, dance, and yell to the world that she lost her first tooth. So I put the tooth in a zip lock bag and she proudly told everyone at church last night about this "coming of age" event in her life. This picture says it all and check out this great video! Click Here for Video.

3 comments:

The Pappoe's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

I can't believe she lost a tooth - how exciting. I need to check these things more often. Hope you are enjoying the sun and beaches in Cambodia. See you when you get home.

Rebekah R Jones said...

Love the video! So exciting...these "coming of age" events! Congrats!