Welcome to our family blog. With many of our friends and family spread all over the world, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on our wonderful life in California.
Last Wednesday we went to S.F. to celebrate Auntie Hannah's B-Day and have some fun. We had a great time and the seafood was amazing.
Hey!! So fun, cute hats and glasses kids!! Hi there Hannah!! What kind of seafood?? Yummm..
Oh I love San Francisco! Looks like you guys had a blast! Did you go to pier 39?
Mmmm! Now I really want a bread bowl with clam chowder! Looks like a fun trip.
Sweet! I love the Alien Glasses!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey!! So fun, cute hats and glasses kids!! Hi there Hannah!! What kind of seafood?? Yummm..
Oh I love San Francisco! Looks like you guys had a blast! Did you go to pier 39?
Mmmm! Now I really want a bread bowl with clam chowder! Looks like a fun trip.
Sweet! I love the Alien Glasses!
Post a Comment