Welcome to our family blog. With many of our friends and family spread all over the world, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on our wonderful life in California.
These turned out so stinkin adorable. Chanta your dress looks beautiful. You all look very nice. Love the colors. great job. I love ya guys very much, Jenna
Happy Birthday Chanta. You are so amazing. I love you so much and am constantly thanking God that he put you and your family in my life. I hope that you have an amazing day. Let me know when you can get away for a birthday lunch.
6 comments:
These turned out so stinkin adorable. Chanta your dress looks beautiful. You all look very nice. Love the colors. great job. I love ya guys very much, Jenna
Great pics! Your kids are "mini Chanta" and "mini Phil"! It's so cute!
Great pictures! How was the big anniversary celebration for your parents????
They are so super cute! I can't believe how big they are...They grow so quick huh?
love the pictures! what a gorgeous family! cannot get over how old the kids look!
Happy Birthday Chanta. You are so amazing. I love you so much and am constantly thanking God that he put you and your family in my life. I hope that you have an amazing day. Let me know when you can get away for a birthday lunch.
love you so much.
Jenna
Post a Comment