Busy Summer
Since I've been receiving lots of "hate" mail, and threats about being removed from other blogs, I figured I'd drop a quick note of WHY the blog is outdated. First, my department moved to the iPhone project (I work for Apple) but the good news is that I'm getting a free iPhone later this summer. How ya like them Apples (no pun intended!) If you have no idea what the iPhone is then I'm going to question how you know what a blog is :) Also, after many years of indecisiveness I decided to go back to school to finish my undergrad in Business Management. Lastly, please pray for my dad who was diagnosed with cancer a few months back.

4 comments:
great about the iphone....so so sad about your day, we will pray for him......good job for going back to school, thats great!!....welcome back to blog land!!!
We have been keeping your dad in our prayers as well as you and Chanta as you are busy with life and school. Can't wait to see your iPhone!
You lucky dog!! Are you sure you don't want to give it to me for a gift?? Anyway, we are definitely praying for your dad and your family. BTW, love that shirt!
Hey have i told you guys how awesome you are lately?? Cuz you guys are great!! And such a blessing to so many of us!! We love you all and are praying for Dad!
Post a Comment