Jedi Master in the Family!
Chanta, Auntie Ro, Auntie Hannah, and the kids made a quick trip to Disneyland this past month. Check out our Jedi Knight...
Welcome to our family blog. With many of our friends and family spread all over the world, we thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on our wonderful life in California.
Chanta, Auntie Ro, Auntie Hannah, and the kids made a quick trip to Disneyland this past month. Check out our Jedi Knight...
Posted by
Phil & Chanta
at
9:52 AM
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is too cute!
I'm impressed....two posts in one week!!!!???
That is so stinkin adorable!!!!!
SOOOO FUNNY! I'm so not 37. I think you must have mean't to say 27!
I love that girl! Hey, so awesome about your wifey this last weekend! About time - she deserves some serious recognition - what a gift she is to all of us!
That is so funny! I want to do that next time i go. But i'm sure i won't do it as well as Mia.
Post a Comment